Coeur de Muscat - Coeur de Muscat - 75 cl
MUSCAT ST JEAN MINERVOIS AOP
- Geographical Situation : From the appellation of Muscat Saint-Jean de Minervois
- Vinification : Grapes are issued from a rigorous selection before being harvested manually and pressed on arrival at the cellar. Next, a selection of the first run-off juices and cold settling of the must are operated. The wine is then vinified at a
low temperature (14°C) in order to elaborate a fresh and elegant wine. It is then fortified and matuerd in a vat.
- Color : Lively golden yellow colour with green tints.
- Nose : Rich, complex and delicates with aromas of fresh fruits ( mango and lychee), menthol and thyme blossom
- Mouth : Very well-balanced, lively, strong and fresh. Enticing final with delicious fresh figs aromas.
- Recommendations : Enjoy very cold with your family or friends any time during summer on a sunny patio with some tapas, as an aperitif or with fruity desserts.
- Service temperature : 6-8°C
- Alcohol : 15
Le Domaine Viticole de la Baume se réserve le droit du millésime selon les disponibilités des stocks. Information sur simple demande.