MAS BELLES EAUX - 2017 - 75 cl
- Geographical Situation : Situated in Caux, municipality close to Pézenas and at the heart of the apellation "Coteaux du Languedoc", the Mas Belles Eaux holds his name of the numerous natural sources which spring near the Domain.
- Sol : Vineyard located on clay-limestone "coteaux" with stony rocks
- Vinification : Fermentation in stainless steel and concrete vat
followed by a quite long maceration (between 30 to 40 days). The wine is preserved in French oak barrels for 15 months.
- Color : Dark and dense red.
- Nose : Blackcurrant and Kirsch notes.
- Mouth : Fullness and suppleness. Rapidly blackberry and spicy aromas exist the taste buds.
- Recommendations : Ideal with poultry or a grilled red meat
Le Domaine Viticole de la Baume se réserve le droit du millésime selon les disponibilités des stocks. Information sur simple demande.