Château Seguala - Icône - Côtes du Roussillon Villages - 2018 - 75 cl
AOP TAUTAVEL - Syrah, Grenache, Carignan
- Geographical Situation : Just imagine a little piece of paradise between the Mediterranean coast and the foothills of Pyrenees. Here you are in the heart of Château Seguala, in the mineral landscape of Tautavel.
- Sol : Clay limestone.
- Vinification : Manual harvesting. The grapes are interred in new oak barrels in which the alcoholic fermentation continues, with daily pigeonholes of the grapes in the barrel. This work is done entirely by hand. After a maceration of about 3 weeks, the grapes are pressed and the wine is then aged in barrels for 18 months. Part of the Syrah is vinified in carbonic maceration (10% of the assembly) and is finally assembled with the part raised in futs.
- Color : Purple red color.
- Nose : Very powerful and complex nose with torrefied notes,
cocoa and cherry.
- Mouth : Palate with great richness, very velvety, ample with an
- Recommendations : It is perfect with game in sauce or cheeses with
- Conservation : 3 to 5 years
Le Domaine Viticole de la Baume se réserve le droit du millésime selon les disponibilités des stocks. Information sur simple demande.