Retour
AOP LANGUEDOC-PEZENAS Syrah, Grenache noir    Cuvée Carmin 2019

A unit :
20,00 € TTC

add to cart

Château Belles Eaux - Cuvée Carmin - 2019 - 75 cl

AOP LANGUEDOC-PEZENAS - Syrah, Grenache noir

  • Geographical Situation : The flagship of Château Belles Eaux, the Carmin cuvée comes mainly from one of the most prestigious Syrah plots on the property.
  • Sol : Villafranchian pebbles on red clays.
  • Vinification : Pre-fermentation cold maceration to extract more aromas, followed by alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature. During this, extraction operations are carefully carried out according to the tasting, in order to extract the full potential of the wine. Aged for 18 months in new French oak barrels for 80% of the blend. The remaining 20% will be spent in barrels of 1 and 2 wines.
  • Color : Deep red with ruby highlights.
  • Nose : Intense with notes of dark berries and spices.
  • Mouth : Fruity, finely toasted with notes of vanilla and sweet spices. The tannins are silky. There is sweetness and length in the mouth.
  • Recommendations : Ideal with a rack of lamb with honey and rosemary, a grilled Aubrac rib of beef or to accompany cheese.
  • Service temperature : 14-16°C
  • Conservation : 5-7 years
  • Acidity : 0
  • Alcohol : 15°

Le Domaine Viticole de la Baume se réserve le droit du millésime selon les disponibilités des stocks. Information sur simple demande.

Nous vous proposons également