Mas Belles eaux - Château Belles Eaux Vielles Vignes - 2015 - 75 cl
- Geographical Situation : In the heart of the Languedoc region
- Sol : Clay-limestone with broken stone from the Pliocene epoch over red clay.
- Vinification : Mechanical harvest at night. Cold pre-fermentation maceration (3 to 4 days between 12 and 15°C), in order to extract all the aromas, followed by an alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature. During this step, there are careful extractions according to the tasting in order to extract the entire potential of the wine (aromas, colour, tannins). Half of the wine is aged in French oak
barrels for 12 months
- Color : Red garnet.
- Nose : Vanilla-flavoured, with red berries and pastry aromas
- Mouth : Fruity, full-bodied, combined with melted tannins and a slightly oaked finish.
- Recommendations : This wine will be perfect with a rack of lamb of cheeses with strong flavours
- Service temperature : 14-16°C
- Conservation : 5 years
- Alcohol : 14.5
Le Domaine Viticole de la Baume se réserve le droit du millésime selon les disponibilités des stocks. Information sur simple demande.